Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sometimes

I created this blog as an alternative to Facebook and all the other social networking sites. I have become a bit complacent in regards to these sites for various reasons, so I decided to switch it up a bit.

Welcome.

I invite you in and thank you for taking the time to share my thoughts, ideas and musings.

My name is Kurt. I am married to a wonderful woman and together we have two beautiful girls. It is tough sometimes during the day to day process, but through writing, thinking and contemplating I am able to relieve some of this stress.

I am a poet at heart. Within my mind a thousand poems stroll by daily, and I am lucky to catch one of those and put it down on paper. Hopefully I can share some of this writing with you and you can share some of your thoughts with me. I have struggled within the past year or two to stick to a writing regimen because of work and family, but I have a grand plan to change all of that. We shall see.

So again, welcome and thank you. Let's see what I can come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment