Saturday, May 14, 2011

close to the dollar.

so lazy, can't capitalize...

so with all this talk and ambition of making art a career, i have been letting my ADD kick in and get me off track. i get so deep into issues that have nothing to do with making progress and experiencing any drop of success. yesterday at work, i was venting about cell phonez stuff and management drama, and someone said to me "keep it as close to the dollar as you can." basically, focus on what makes you money first, then worry about the bullshit.

damn that makes sense. at least for me. my brain goes a mile a minute with thoughts, ideas, pictures, unicorns, naked lawn gnomes, toast, rocks, bridges, nash bridges, bridges over troubled water, etc. so of course this advice works for me.

with that, i believe i will go brainstorm and start putting down some ink on that page, sonny. whoever you are, go get yours and make it happen too.

No comments:

Post a Comment